5 Things You May NotKnow About Israel
Israel is a beautiful country with a rich history and its capital, Jerusalem is considered the oldest city in the world. Israel is full of tourist attractions such as mosques, churches, shrines, traditional markets, etc. Israel is also known for its natural beauty and scenic landscapes, such as its beautiful sites that attract many tourists all year round, including Tel Aviv, the Dead Sea, Kibbutz, Carmel, Galilee, etc. You can sign up for messianic trips to Israel and explore the country.
Here are 5 things you probably don’t know about Israel:
- Israel has been at the forefront of major technological advancements in recent years. The development of the first mobile phone would have been done in Israel by Motorola, which has its largest development center in the country. Most of the Windows NT operating system was also developed by Microsoft-Israel, the Pentium MMX Chip technology was designed in Israel by Intel and the answering machine technology was also developed in Israel.
- Israel is a leader in many areas, including the third-highest corporate rate in the world. It has the largest number of women entrepreneurs and the Israeli youth is committed to transforming stones in all areas. The country has more than 3,000 high-tech companies and start-ups. You may not know that Israel has the highest concentration of high-tech companies in the world after Silicon Valley.
- Israel has a rich history that never fails to attract people from all over the world. Jerusalem is the official capital and is considered a holy city for three world religions such as Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Jerusalem is also surrounded by stone walls built in the Ottoman era. It contains several sacred sites such as the Wailing Wall, which is one of the most visited tourist sites. Jews often visit the rock and the Church of the Holy Sepulche
- Due to the presence of several cultures in Israel, the country has a vibrant atmosphere. A variety of cultural events and festivals are held in Israel all year round. These cultural events are planned to satisfy the tastes of different people. People from all over the world will attend these festivities in Israel. Some of the most popular events you should never miss in Israel are:
- Festival of the voice of music in Galilee (summer)
- International Klezmer Festival in Safed (summer)
- Tiberias annual marathon (winter)
- Alternative Israeli Theater Festival of Acco (September)
- Gay Pride Tel Aviv (June)
- Festival of the olive tree (Galilee)
- Massada Opera Festival
- Tour of the Dead Sea
- Eilat Chamber Music Festival
- Haifa International Film Festival
- International Jerusalem Film Festival
- Jerusalem is home to the world’s largest Holocaust museum, Yad Vashem, which commemorates the memory of millions of Jews killed during the Second World War by Adolf Hitler simply because they belonged to the religion. The museum covers 45 hectares and also houses a historical museum, art exhibitions, synagogue, library, memorial sites and much more. Yad Vashem is Israel’s second most visited site after the Western Wall.
If you are planning a personal visit to Israel or wanting to organize a full celebration with guests from abroad and Israel, Judah Tours will help.