Hemorrhoid treatments are often searched for on the internet because they are such a common problem, and you, the hemorrhoid sufferer, want to find the quickest and easiest solution to your problem. Finding the right hemorrhoid treatment may be your best hope to eliminating your hemorrhoids before resorting to surgery. You probably have tried ignoring your hemorrhoids at the beginning, but have gotten to the point, where that is no longer possible. Turning to the internet to find hemorrhoid treatments, you know that there are many websites offering their products out in cyberspace.
It can be confusing to read the various ads piles specialist singapore which usually contain only sales pitches, and little factual information about hemorrhoid treatments. Our company, Natural Herbway, emphasizes that we have your well-being as our first priority, and we want you to be as informed as possible about all the types of home remedies and medical treatments available. We believe that the more informed you are, the better will be your choice in selecting an appropriate hemorrhoid treatment for yourself.
We can not stress enough that before you attempt to find a hemorrhoid treatment for yourself, you should see your doctor for a diagnosis. You need to be sure that you have hemorrhoids. There are other diseases that should piles specialist singapore be ruled out, such as anal cancer, fissures, pruritus ani, and other conditions. At the doctor’s office, you will likely receive a digital rectal examine, and if necessary an instrument will be used to view the interior of the rectum. Further testing may be advised to rule out other gastrointestinal diseases which can cause bleeding. Once you have that diagnosis, you can begin to consider what hemorrhoid treatment will be right for you, and you will be on the path to eliminating hemorrhoids from your life.
Home Remedies are anything that you can find or do in your own house which will lessen your symptoms. If your hemorrhoids are caught early enough, you can make simple lifestyle changes to clear them up, and you can avoid hemorrhoid treatments altogether.
- Do not use dry toilet paper because it is an irritant to the sensitive skin of the anal area and can contain harmful chemicals. An alternative is to use baby wipes or towelettes which will cleanse and soothe the area.
- Do not sit on the toilet for long periods of time. Wait till you feel the urge to have a bowel movement and then relieve yourself. Avoid straining and sitting for more than a few minutes, even if you feel you are not done. The urge will return and do not stifle it; otherwise, it can lead to constipation.
- Avoid carbonated drinks, citrus fruits, citrus juices, wine, and beer. This will help lower the acidity of your bowel movements which contributes to the itching. Avoid caffeine which relaxes the sphincter muscle contributing to flatulence and skin sensitivity.
- Drink more water and add more fiber to your diet to soften your bowel movements and promote regularity. This is probably the most important lifestyle change that you can make because constipation and straining are the usual causes of hemorrhoids.
- Consider using enemas that can keep the rectum clean and remove irritants with the use of warm water. Also, enemas can stimulate a bowel movement if you are constipated.